Friday, July 6, 2007

Allison and Blake's Wedding Pictures

Here are the much awaited pictures from Allison and Blake Bulter's wedding. They are absolutely gorgeous. Just as the bride and groom. Congratulations again Blake and Allison! Chad and I love you both very much and wish you all the happiness in the world. May the Lord richly bless you and your marriage.
Fixing Allie's Hair
Doing my makeup
Isn't she stunning?
I absolutely love this picture of Allison and Blake!
Awe
The whole wedding party
Just us girls

So sweet Windy Shot I love her.... a lot
Adorable Apparently I'm good at doing hair :) Typical Girl Pose.... love it

About to walk down the aisle
Here we go!
The sweet kiss

Hugging Allison as Mrs. Blake Butler for the first time... so happy

Loving Rusty's dance moves Father-in-law and daughter-in-law breaking it downDancing the night away!

No comments: