Friday, June 29, 2007

What An Incredible Year!

Now...when you read incredible in the title, it honestly covers many meanings. As you're probably wondering, "What year is he talking about?", I'm referring to a wonderful one year anniversary of marriage to my beautiful wife, Lauren, on July 8! It's incredible that God has ordained and designed the marriage between Lauren and I for His glory. It's incredible how the Father illustrates His love through a husband and wife partnership and how He uses circumstances to teach us to listen to Him--how He doesn't limit His voice to one or the other. Lauren and I learn more and more to rejoice in His sovereignty through our marriage. I'm so so so thankful for His daily control! It's incredible the Father does not stop reminding me to love my wife as Christ loved the church. We are so thankful to God for giving us encouraging friends and mentors to teach about the blessings of marriage!

I thank you, Lord, for my beautiful wife, Lauren Watson!

No comments: