Tuesday, May 15, 2007

~Introducing Lauren~


Hey everyone! I'm Lauren Watson, married to Chad obviously! Chad and I have been married 10 months now and I'm still loving it! (Now who knows if he'll have the same answer... smile) There is no way I could've gone through these last 2 1/2 years without him by my side. He is an amazing rock of support and mature beyond his years. (Well most days at least... smile) I am so blessed to be married to a God fearing and encouraging man. I cannot imagine my life without him. I am currently working as a designer and manager of Webb Home here in Oxford, Alabama. I really do love my job. It's been a tremendous blessing in my life.


I have a huge heart for missions, specifically missions in South Africa. I have traveled there twice now and can't wait to go back! I competed in beauty pageants for about 6 years and now help backstage and coaching girls as much as I can. I believe they helped me mature into the person I am today. I have an amazing family who I love and miss dearly and would do absolutely anything for them. I also have some of the most fabulous friends a girl could ask for in life. They have been there for me when I thought everyone else wasn't. I am so thankful.


I, personally, wanted to start blogging to have sort of an outlet as such. Now that we live in Alabama away from most of our family and friends this will be a great way for everyone to keep up with our craziness and to also hear from other people! I'll try to post on a regular basis to keep everyone on the up and up. Please feel free to sign and let us know you're out there reading! We love you all. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!!! I can't wait to hear what's going on in your lives and how the Lord is using you both!!! Know that I'm praying for ya'll!!!

Hope to see ya'll sometime this summer!!!

Alissa

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest ever! Lauren, what can i say..I know we aren't close but I'm happy that we're getting to know each other ( slowly but surely)! Next time that you're in Memphis or Nashville call me and we'll go out and do something girly!
You're a sweet girl! i'll be talking to ya!
~Dani

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren, It's me Lauren Grissom. As you know, I am recently engaged! Just reading about your new marriage and your shared passion for leading a life that is pleasing God is so encouraging to me as I begin my life as an engaged and soon to be married woman. I'm looking for all the advice and inspiration I can get! I'll be checking in on you! Thanks for being so wonderful!