Thursday, May 17, 2007

Well...I guess it's my turn...

I've really been looking forward to joining the great blogosphere, so what better way to join... with my partner in crime, my wife. I say welcome to all of our viewers as friends and friends-to-be! So...how do you really start off your very first blog entry? My prayer is that this will not only be used as a way to just keep in touch...but a way to share the savoring of a Great God from a couple who loves each other more than anything second to Christ the Savior. Bear with us as we get things rolling on a regular basis.

2 comments:

beth g sanders said...

Hey Lauren & Chad!

I was just thinking about you all the other day. I'm so glad you've started this blog - I love blogging - and you are so right about it being a wonderful outlet.

Jim has a great job that he started the end of April and things are beginning to settle down for us.

Elizabeth is home for the summer and we are having a great time hanging out - staying up way too late and watching too much TV. Sara Ann is anxiously awaiting the end of school and enjoying her usual busy social life.

Great to hear from you! We love & miss you so much :)

Jeannine said...

Hey Lauren and Chad! It was good to hear from you!

Glenn, Dan and I are doing fine. Dan will graduate in May of 2008 from Univ. of Memphis. He is so ready to get out of school. His major is Business Finance/Real Estate.

Lena, Tommy and the kids are doing great! Lena is a stay at home mom now and Tommy drives with his dad for Averitt over the road. They will be in town this weekend for Memorial Day.

Let us hear from you soon!

Jeannine